Saturday, February 2, 2019

Revised Edition, "The Lucky Strike Papers"

The revised edition of my book about early television, The Lucky Strike Papers: Journeys Through My Mother's Television Past, is now available on amazon.com, and other online sites. 

https://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Strike-Papers-Journeys-Television/dp/1629334081/ref

BearManor Media originally brought the book out at the end of 2007.  BearManor has now published the revised edition of the book, which is available in both softcover and hardcover.

Copies of the book will soon be available at my website (www.andrewleefielding.com); the books are now being shipped to me, and I will follow-up, in this space, when I have the copies on hand.  The book can also be purchased at the BearManor Media site (www.bearmanormedia.com).

Please note: used copies of the original edition remain available on another amazon page.  If you decide to purchase the new edition of the book, please make sure you see the word "Revised," in green type, at the bottom of the image of the front cover.